A.G.P. Azteca S. de R.L. de C.V.
It was established in 2018 as representative for Mexico of Flender of Germany, a company specialized in the manufacture of gearboxes, gearmotors, electric motors and mechanical couplings with the highest industry standards and global presence. In 2005 Siemens acquired Flender, whose products became part of the global Siemens portfolio.
A.G.P. Azteca S. de R.L. of C.V. It is a leading company in the Mexican industry recognized as a supplier of equipment for mechanical transmission of power in industrial sectors, electronic speed variators, braking systems, electric motors, among other equipment they integrate a broad portfolio of products and solutions for our customers.
Our guarantee is the quality of our products and the excellence in service and support to our customers. We are importers and distributors for Mexico of the most prestigious manufacturers of power transmission products.
OOur product range has been designed as a modular construction system allowing extraordinarily short delivery times. The most important characteristics are:
- Bevel-helical gear, helical units
- Universally applicable.
- Modular system.
- Fast availability worldwide.
- High power capacity.
- Extensively tested in more than 60,000 worldwide transmission systems
A.G.P. Azteca S. de R.L. of C.V. We are a company dedicated to the import, supply and representation of a wide range of power transmission equipment, industrial automation of excellent quality. We have personnel committed to the environment and trained in providing integral solutions to the needs of our customers.
Consolidate in 2022 as a leading company at the national level in the supply of power transmission, automation and service equipment through the fulfillment of our established organizational objectives thanks to the talent and human quality of our personnel.
A.G.P. Azteca S. de R.L. de C.V. is a leading company recognized in the Mexican industry as a supplier of equipment for transmission and power control in industrial sectors. The commitment to the integral management system is continuous, in which the following aspects are established:
- Fully comply with the legal and necessary requirements related to health and safety hazards at work, environmental aspects and those that arise in the development of our corporate purpose.
- Develop and effectively control processes and services that generate satisfaction in relation to the expectations of our customers and other stakeholders.
- Make the appropriate allocation of the resources necessary for effective management in each of the processes designated in the organization.
- Promote the quality of working life through the identification, control and reduction of harmful effects that affect the health and safety of workers and other stakeholders.
- Work with motivated and competent personnel committed to continuous improvement and emphasizing operational and administrative efficiency.
- Maintain the Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability of information, managed through the implementation of policies, standards and procedures that ensure the continuity of the organization’s activities.